Monday, December 05, 2005

A Check-In

I did an improv workshop over the weekend with Seth Morris from the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theatre. It was really great. at first I was a little nervous-- I wanted to be good, you know? I didn't really know anyone else in the workshop, and I didn't want them to think I sucked. So I was a little hesitant, a little bit in my head, but eventually kind of settled down and had a lot of fun.

Busy week this week! Got a show Wednesday night in SF, Thursday night in Tiburon, and Friday night in Santa Cruz. I am going to try to hand-off my usual gig hosting an open mic on Saturday.

I have got a couple of non-standup, non-blog writing projects that need a nudge, so I am going to attend to those projects to the probable detriment of my standup material and my blog. (Even though I am the only one who reads it, I think.)

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have readers. We are just waiting for you to say something funny.

NO - I am just kidding, I think you're funny in blog format, anyway. Never seen you as a stand-up. Update the not Real News Site and keep us laughing.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger changeseeker said...

I read you religiously--both blogs (everyday, checking twice a day for possible new stuff). You're into a nice rhythm with each of them doing their separate thing--very adept. I'm just so busy and sometimes exhausted that I can't manage to be clever and funny myself, so I just don't write anything. But I'm reading and laughing (when appropriate) and feeling your angst (when appropriate). Sorry I can't keep you stoked, but please just keep doing what you're doing. You have an audience.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Tandi said...

Another quazi-stalker, just wanted to chime in and tell you how much I enjoy your blog. And of course every post can't be tearfully funny, then the really funny ones wouldn't seem so funny. I think it's more about your perspective...

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursay night in Tiburon, huh? Is that code for "introducing my parents to k"??

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ish said...

Aww, you guys!

Thanks for chiming in. I'll keep writing. I appreciate the comments.

And I really do have a gig in Tiburon tomorrow night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home