Monday, October 10, 2005

Performing vs. Writing, Part 2

So if you read my previous post (and judging from the number of comments, you didn't), you know that I recently concluded that I need to perform a little less so that I have more time to write (and do laundry).

Well, all of 72 hours later, and here is what my schedule looks like:

Tonight - class
Tuesday - show
Wednesday - show
Thursday - class
Friday - show
Saturday - show

So what happened to all that nice talk of balance?

Well, a couple of things. For one, I went to check out a new class last Thursday, and I liked it, so I decided to take it. Then today, I got booked on the Tuesday showcase at a club I've wanted to get into, so I was happy about that.

I'll shoot for balance next week.

I'm sending my laundry out.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ish said...

Ask and ye shall receive.

Tonight - Green Room, at the intersection of Leavenworth and Beach, in the Cannery Building (end of Columbus). 8:30pm

Tomorrow - Main St. Brewery, 830 Main Street, Pleasanton. 8pm

Friday - SFCC, 414 Mason 7/F. 8pm

Saturday - 50 Mason Lounge. 8pm

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how are you also managing to fit dating into your schedule?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home