Saturday, January 05, 2008

Welcome to my annual blog post!

fanofIsh said...

will you please start writing again in the new year? or today, today would be cool too. I really liked your china stories and the stuff before that. thank you. happy new year.

10:34 AM


Happy new year to you too, fanofIsh. Thanks for your nice comment. You've been waiting AWFULLY patiently for me to write more. To which I say:

Thanks mom. But what took you so long? (Bada-BING! See? Still got it!)

Truthfully, I don't know if I'll post more or not. What would I write about? Write about comedy? Like what is wrong or right about the comedy scene in San Francisco? Or write posts with comedic intent?

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

things for you to write about:

1. Moving in with Shewalks
2. Your trip to Paris
3. Reviews of comedy clubs in SF
4. Things you find funny about SF
5. what you're wearing
6. what you're surprised nobody famous has made jokes about yet
7. Your opinion on funny v. funny in a mean way
8. top three funniest moments in your life so far

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I would like to know is, who is this person that loves Fish so much... I mean, I love cheese, but I don't sign all my blog comments "fanocheese"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home